Have fun with that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Trying to get an old Compaq Presario 425 Series 3200 to boot up once because there was some 'necessary documents' on it. Did I mention that whomever had it before had some sort of 'protection' on it that seems to block access to BIOS.
Ugh
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Have fun with that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I think that there is some jumper that you can turn on or off that should wipe that not sure which one but you should be able to find it online try this site
http://www.osuweb.net/~ahaning/total...ardware99.html
Here is another site with old manuals and such
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search
Just take out the harddrive and slap it in another 'puter.
You could also Take out the Battery from the Mother board that should clear the BIOS however I am not sure on that paticular system
The battery route is what I'm doing...
this was found in a back office and suddenly they think there was something important on it
wasnt it important 10 years ago, the last time it was touched lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I love it LOL if you do find anything on it it will probably be a Symphany Spreadsheet or a WordStar document.
Bookmarks